FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN BUSINESS
This session would be purely on Financial Management for all business owners and their finance staff. We believe this is an opportunity for you and your staff to learn:
- How to establish & operate an accounting system for your business
- The importance of Bookkeeping for your business.
- How to interpret your Financial Statements
- To manage the costing & pricing of your products and services effectively
- Taxes and how it affects your business
- Suitable Accounting Software to manage your books quickly and effectively.
DATE: 4th of November, 2019.
TIME: 9:00a.m. Prompt – 4:00p.m.
VENUE: Landmark Centre Plot 3 & 4 Water
Corporation Drive, Oniru, Victoria Island.
Tel: 0903 483 5247 and 0901 760 2724